Rob Morgan is the pastor of The Donelson Fellowship in Nashville, Tennessee, where he has served for 28 years. He is a best-selling and Gold-Medallion winning writer with over 20 books in print approaching 2 million in print circulation, and is now a brand author of B & H Publishing). He is also a staff writer for Dr. David Jeremiah and Turning Points Magazine, and has many articles published in other leading Christian periodicals. He and his wife Katrina have three daughters and nine grandchildren. He is also co-owner of Roan Mountain Bed and Breakfast in Roan Mountain, Tennessee (roanmountainbedandbreakfast.com).
* Born in Elizabethton, Tennessee in 1952. Converted to Christ in childhood and called to the ministry as a teenager. Attended King College in Bristol, Tennessee.
* Graduated magna cum laude from Columbia International University in Columbia, S. C.
* Graduated with high honors from Wheaton Graduate School, Wheaton, Illinois (MA in Christian Education).
* Graduated from Luther Rice Seminary in Atlanta, Georgia, Master of Divinity.
Married to Katrina Polvinen Morgan, who is battling Multiple Sclerosis. Three daughters—Victoria (1977), Hannah (1980) and Grace (1983)—and nine grandchildren. Family hobbies include traveling, gardening, and cooking. The Morgan live in the Opryland area of Nashville.
* Worked with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, doing advance work for crusades, 1974-1975.
* Pastor of Harris Memorial Church in Greeneville, Tennessee from 1976-1979.
* Pastor of The Donelson Fellowship in suburban Nashville, since January 1, 1980.
* Conducted retreats for missions groups in Asia, Africa, Europe, and South America.
* Frequent speaker at Christian colleges, conferences, workshops, seminars, and churches.
* Annual Lecturer at Fackelbärana, the Torchbearer's School in Holsybrunn, Sweden.
* Regular Feature Writer for Turning Points Magazine
Rob Morgan can be reached at The Donelson Fellowship at 615-871-4769 or firstname.lastname@example.org